- Communications – Volunteer(s) needed to help with website, social media, calendar and e-newsletter. Tech skills helpful, but not required (training provided, learn WordPress skills).
- Grant Writer – The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle has grants available to help sustain small Jewish communities like ours.
- Religious Practices – Committee members needed to help develop diverse spiritual options for our community.
- Building & Grounds – Help maintain our historic building and improve our lovely grounds. Participation in work parties with our Zen friends.
- Programming – Got ideas? Help build a robust and interesting set of program offerings.
- Thriftway receipts – Collect, add up totals, and submit receipts to Thriftway to benefit our community.
To volunteer, or learn more about opportunities to contribute to the Havurah community, please use our contact page link: