- Communications – Volunteer(s) needed to help with website, social media, calendar and e-newsletter. Tech skills helpful, but not required (training provided, learn WordPress skills).
- High Holidays – Volunteers requested to assist Religious Practices committee with this year’s events. Set-up, clean-up, and friendly greeters are needed.
- Grant Writer – The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle has grants available to help sustain small Jewish communities like ours.
- Religious Practices – Committee members needed to help develop diverse spiritual options for our community.
- Building & Grounds – Help maintain our historic building and improve our lovely grounds. Participation in work parties with our Zen friends.
- Programming – Got ideas? Help build a robust and interesting set of program offerings.
- Thriftway receipts – Collect, add up totals, and submit receipts to Thriftway to benefit our community.
- Library – Lots of books to sort and weed. Book lovers needed!
To volunteer, or learn more about opportunities to contribute to the Havurah community, please use our contact page link: