1. Fill in the following form with your name and email.
2. Tell us the purpose of your donation. For example:
• in honor of a friend or relative
• in memory of a friend or relative, for a recent death, or a Yahrzeit
• membership contribution
3. Tell us how you would like your donation applied. For example:
• general fund (where most needed)
• building fund,
• high holiday fund
• rabbinical fund
• special project
4. Click Submit. This sends your message to our treasurer.
5. Click the yellow Donate button to pay via PayPal.
(A PayPal account is not required – PayPal will accept credit cards)
Not ready to contribute online?
Havurat Ee Shalom
PO Box 89
Vashon Island, WA 98070
Please indicate on your check or in a note the purpose of your donation and if it is for a specific campaign.
For more information about membership, or to talk about getting involved with Havurah committees, please send an email to:
We appreciate your support and welcome your participation!
Membership dues are entirely self-assessed, meaning dues of any amount are welcome, and all financial information is confidential. Havurat Ee Shalom (also called the Vashon Havurah) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious organization; all contributions and membership dues are fully tax deductible. Active members give $500 to $1,000 a year (no one is denied membership for financial reasons). You can view suggested “Fair Share” membership dues schedule by clicking the Fair Share Link.